Friday, December 17, 2010

Some Of My Best Work

As some of you know, I recently visited south Florida, home of old Jews and complete weirdos. This is not the epic saga of my journey but rather a moment of joy.

I decided at some point that it would be funny to attach a personalized license plate holder to my Mom's car to give it a little more personality. I did just that and here it is:


Best $25 I ever spent. The best $100 was on the clown (see below).

The answer to your question is, No. No my Mom does not know this is affixed to her vehicle. Neither does my sister. The answer your next question is also, No. No, neither of them will read this. If it was facebook, maybe, but they won't see it here. Please don't ruin this for me if you know either of them.

I assume, that the first time she'll notice it there is when someone calls her a "great mother" in the Publix parking lot.

Until next time...

5 comments:

ephalon said...

yes!!

Gunjan said...

omg you really did it LOL

Stream of Consciousness said...

wow, this is the greatest!

Graber said...

i've been found out. my mom saw it yesterday. she wasn't upset but more impressed. i'm not shocked. the best part is, im fairly confident that they'll just leave it there... more on that later...

chelsea said...

Wow, That's very cool!.

Internet Marketing Vancouver | Plumber San Jose