Sunday, August 22, 2010

I was once in this really awesome video.

This is a video of The Loved Ones closing their set with "Louisiana" at the 9:30 Club when they opened for the Hold Steady back in 2008. I'm fairly sure I was there with Ross... I just saw this video yesterday for the first time yesterday.

At about 1:50 into the video they turn the house lights up and if you look in the lower left hand corner of video, you can faintly see a maniac wearing a baseball hat over-enthusiastically throwing his hands up and jumping and what not. Said maniac is me. Famous yet again!

"Louisiana" - by The Loved Ones with Tad and Franz of The Hold Steady from Tony Bowman on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Ross said...

I also am fairly confident i was at that show with you... and yes we were pretty much going nuts at that point... and that chick with the red head covering totally sweated all over me