Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lemme Ask You A Question

Someone who I know only through an internship I did in NYC in the summer of 2007 posted this on the ol' facebook:

"Lemme tell you a story about Jesus - so my laptop goes whacky again last night and I was upset cuz HP was determined to keep making me send that piece of crap back in for repair instead of giving me sumthin that works.
But I said a prayer, decided not to worry about it and declared that I would call HP in the morning and speak to an a
ngel....and yea, my new laptop should be here soon!!!"

I'm confused by this. Did Jesus take a job at HP working the phones in customer service? If so, did he have to move to India? That doesn't really make sense because Jesus is not an angel. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm completely confused as to how this is really a story about Jesus.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I think HP stands for Higher Power.

Nick said...

Do I get to make a guess at who this was?

Graber said...

would it really be a guess nick?

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/