Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rays!

I know it's been a while - but I've been legitimately busy! Either way - now that I'm DC I've been trying to do more DC things that I've never done. When I got the invite to join KTB and Ted at Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington (Virginia) I jumped at the opportunity! You may remember Ray's Hell Burger from a high-profile visit last year.

The sudden competition for the best "gourmet burger" is bizarre because well, it's not like ceviche or anything. It's a burger. Spike Mendelsohn's burger place, Good Stuff Eatery up on Capitol Hill is pretty great too, but I guess what it boils down to is, there approximately 3,000 places to get a quality burger in DC...

Now I present my trip to Ray's Hell Burger in PICTURES!



All in all - great trip. It's not really conveniently located to me in DC so it may be some time before I make it back.

No comments: