Friday, November 27, 2009

Florida

I totally did a video last night and then youtube erased it. The good news is, I had nothing to say and basically spent several minutes apologizing for wasting your time!

I left my Mom's in Boca today and traveled across what's refered to as "Alligator Alley" through a portion of the Everglades to the West side of the state and then headed north up to Tampa Bay. My stepdad's family is here so I'm spending the night. The plan is to spend all day tomorrow driving to New Orleans!

Hey Flordia - cool it with the anti-abortion billboards on the highway. We get it. Doesn't this state have other problems to deal with? And furthermore, should a woman who can be convinced to not abort her baby because of a billboard really have a baby? It wouldn't seem like a good idea. And isn't something like 80% of Florida residents are over the age of 60? (seems like a pretty solid stat to me) It's a little past them...

your welcome,
brian