Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crushed Dreams

The road trip has been officially postponed indefinitely. The good news is that I will not be left without a car. It's being fixed at the moment and I should have it back in the next 2 weeks.

Q: So why not leave as soon as it's done? (I know that's what you're asking)
A: The trip I wanted to do was planned to take about 4-5 weeks and end up in Boca Raton, FL for Thanksgiving. If I were to leave when the car is finished, there is no way that could happen.

I also managed to screw one of my best friends over because he was planning on coming from Chicago to San Fran with me. So now he has to rearrange his life.

However, this will happen at some point. I promise myself.

In short: awesome week.
See you all soon - especially since I am not going anywhere.

2 comments:

Ben said...

sorry to hear that, but I know you'll be out on the road in one way or another.

mamadenise1012 said...

I'm so bummed out for you. hope you can figure out a new plan soon.