Sunday, April 20, 2008

7 1/2 months

That's how long it took to resolve my dispute with Wendy's in a manner of my liking.
See below:
(click to enlarge...)


As you may figure from the letter, this particular Wendy's is a franchise. Has it been a corporate location I would have expected Dave Thomas to rise from the grave and kill some bitches.

Also noted on the letter is that, she enclosed 3 coupons for 3 meals. There were only 2 inside... in the true spirit of the whole problem...
But I wasn't after free food. That's not the point. Apparently in this day you have to write a stupid letter to get someone to notice that their product sucks.
That being said, it's time for Wendys... as soon as Passover is finished...

1 comment:

Emma said...

It's weird seeing "Dear Mr. Graber." And I'm very happy for you. Glad that was finally resolved! You should feel very proud of yourself.