Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Keep It To Yourself!

We are all guilty of using our cell phones while on the toilet. If you are thinking, "weirdo, I don't do that," you are clearly lying to yourself and everyone else. It happens, as depicted below. I'm willing to admit that I once had a phone interview for a grad student's thesis project. She was the T.A. for a class of mine and just wanted me to answer some questions and I would get extra credit. Turns out, I just happened to be on my porcelain throne for the duration. She had no clue.

Sometimes you have no choice. Sometimes you do have that choice but decide to yack and crap at the same time. If you must, DON'T PUT IT ON SPEAKER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! (Especially if using a public restroom.) Thank you, and sorry...

2 comments:

Claire said...

Pretty gross Graber. I will never call you on the phone.

Graber said...

can say i lie...